3. Shoot your Shot with William Adoasi, Founder of Vitae London
The story of William Adoasi, Founder of Vitae London and a trailblazer in this new era of socially conscious business. Listen and discover how thorough research, strategic collaborations, fearless negotiation, and seizing opportunities helped William launch a company where making money and doing good go hand in hand.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How a well-thought-out strategy will give your business a flying start.
- The importance of research, research, research.
- How not to be afraid of negotiation.
- How collaboration can be a competitive advantage.
- When an opportunity presents itself: shoot your shot.
- That the future of business is doing good and making money simultaneously.
This is Unfinished Business: a masterclass and mentoring session all rolled into one. Featuring stories from trailblazing founders, learn how to navigate the highs and lows of starting a company - and keep it alive. Hosted by Liana Fricker and brought to you by Inspiration Space, a one-of-a-kind community for founders who want to do more with less. https://www.theinspirationspace.co/